PhysiVantage Supercharged Collagen
REVOLUTIONARY TENDON, LIGAMENT, AND JOINT SUPPORT!
Supercharged Collagen™ is a research-based, athlete-proven supplement that supports collagen synthesis in connective tissues and the force-transfer matrix of muscle. This industry-leading collagen is used daily by dozens of professional climbers, as well as thousands of recreational and elite-level climbing and non-climbing athletes.
This is NOT your Grandmother's "hair & nails support" collagen powder as sold elsewhere! Supercharged Collagen is a novel blend of top-grade (grass-fed, pasture-raised, non-GMO) hydrolyzed collagen augmented with vitamin C and l-leucine to increase collagen synthesis and anabolic signaling. Rich in the collagen-building amino acids (glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline), Supercharged Collagen is further enhanced with l-tryptophan, making it a complete protein source delivering all essential amino acids to tendons and muscles. In aggregate, Supercharged Collagen is the most advanced connective tissue and joint support supplement available for hard-training athletes.
Contains NO sugar, NO artificial flavors, and NO artificial sweeteners. Stirs well into tap water and warm beverages. In cold water or other refrigerated liquids, use a shaker cup/bottle or stir aggressively for 15 seconds.
Available in Chocolate, Peach Mango, and the original Unflavored (natural taste). ~33 servings per 1-pound (454 grams) bag.
Who Can Benefit from Supercharged Collagen™?
- Elite athletes in search of higher muscle-tendon efficiency and power…and the next level of performance!
- Anyone desiring to accelerate tendon remodeling/strengthening, reduce injury risk. Here's a link to the proven training protocol >>
- Hard-training athletes wanting to speed recovery from power/plyometric/campus training sessions.
- Anyone serious about hastening injury rehabilitation & return to peak performance.
- Youth athletes with growth plate pain or recovering from injury.
- Masters athletes wanting to accelerate recovery from sports/training, support stronger tendons and ligaments, reduce joint pain, and resist sarcopenia.
Supercharged Collagen™ is a first-of-its-kind tendon/ligament support supplement based on recent (and ongoing) research at the UC Davis School of Medicine and the Australian Institute of Sport. In vitro and human studies have shown that consumption of vitamin C-enriched hydrolyzed collagen before targeted exercise doubles the markers of collagen synthesis, while numerous professional athlete case studies have shown an accelerated return to competition after injury. Consuming Supercharged Collagen 30 to 60 minutes before rehab/prehab exercise or sport-specific training will target the collagen-specific amino acids (glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline) to the connective tissues and muscle matrix you wish to strengthen.
- Healthy, Hard-Training Athlete - Consume one heaping scoop of Supercharged Collagen (ideally, on an empty stomach) 30 to 60 minutes before targeted sport-specific exercise or rest day "protective training" of the fingers, arms, shoulders, back, hips, knees, or ankles. Alternatively or additionally, consume one scoop upon waking each morning for joint and connective tissue support. and muscle matrix recovery. Read more >>
- Achy or Injured Athlete - Consume 1.5 to 2 scoops of Supercharged Collagen (on an empty stomach) 30 to 60 minutes before rehab or protective training of the achy/injured tissues. For best results, perform this nutritional and training intervention twice daily with at least 6 hours of rest in between. Details here >>
NOTE: Supercharged Collagen ingredients are safe for competition as clarified and sanctioned by WADA, IOC, NCAA. The product is manufactured in a NSF and cGMP-certified facility which tests each raw material and all finished products to validate the nutritional facts and vitamin & mineral label claims are met and other hazardous elements, such as microorganisms, are not present. Made in the USA.
We stive to offer best-in-class service.
FedEx Ground: Delivery within 5 business days.
Expedited Orders: Please call (562-944-8081) for rates and shipping times.
International: We are currently not shipping any international orders, including Canada, at this time.
Orders placed before 12:30PM PST (M-F) normally ship same day.
To qualify for a return, items must be postmarked and shipped out to our Fulfillment Center within 30 days from the purchase date and be in unused, new condition.
For more details, please visit our Return Policy or contact email@example.com.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you discover a defect, we will replace the product FREE OF CHARGE. It is the responsibility of the consumer to end the use of the product and immediately report the manufacturing flaw. The continued use of a defective product may nullify the warranty. This warranty excludes regular wear and tear, nor is it valid for products that have been modified, resoled, or repaired. If your product is covered under warranty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.